Go. Serve. Love is stoked to welcome David Armstrong today. A handful of unexpected facts about Dave:
- He has taken off in an airplane one more time than he has landed in an airplane.
- His current favorite character in the Bible: Balaam’s donkey.
- He could eat black beans and rice with hot corn tortillas every meal of his life.
- He’s set foot in 15 countries.
- He already has his ticket for 4 days straight of playing table games at “Geekway to the West” coming to St. Charles, MO on May 17th.
- He can shoot a rubber band 50% further than anyone else.
It was after church in Bogota one Sunday, all of us standing around and talking in the way so many Latino cultures love. Outside, one of the young college aged guys–with a big ol’ grin, no less–scuffed my new pair of kicks. On purpose. Like he was doing me an awesome favor.