We figure that if God owns the cattle on a thousand hills (Psalm 50:10–we kid you not)–he’s got a few earmarked to fund whatever he’s called you to. It just means you need to go and, uh, herd ’em together.
But it’s a little more complex than that. Fundraising for global work involves discipline, perseverance (which always seems to be required when you least want to), social savvy, and a vision and love for an unexpected ministry: those on your prospective support team. It’s one thing if someone can’t join your team. It’s another thing if your approach fails to represent Christ well.
So we’re here to help you herd–wisely, and with love.
Here, you’ll find our ongoing best posts to help you search for the funding God’s been preparing for you.
- Raising Support for Long-term Global Work: Voices from Around the Web
- He Said/She Said/You Say? “Is there any way other than begging for financial support?”
- Raising Support: The Fear of Rejection
- Raising Support: 2 Commandments of Sharing Budget Needs
- The Fix: For What Might Be Broken in Your Fundraising
- 6 Killer Online Resources for Fundraising
- FREE PRINTABLE: 6 Verses to Encourage Your Support Raising
- #BESTOFTHEBESTFRIDAYS: fundraising bootcamp
- FREE PRINTABLE Infographic: 5+ Ways to Pray for Your Support-Raising
- Embracing Limitations: When Moving Overseas Kicks Your Tail
- Bonus! 6 Side Benefits to Fundraising