Here at Go. serve. Love, we’re all about bringing you tools you can use to truly go there, serve Him, and love them well. So we’re stoked about today’s offering: a printable, flexible timeline infographic to help you start picturing the journey there. (You can find it on our Tools for Your Trip page, too, along with our first infographic: 7 Standards of Excellence for Your Global Work.)
Nope, this won’t encompass everything. But you’ll start to see how all this comes together, and maybe even if you’ve been missing anything. (In fact, if you think we’re missing a key element, feel free to comment below!)
Overwhelming? Sho ’nuff. But most journeys worth taking are.
Let your life be God-sized.
PRINT IT HERE.
Post-publication note: Don’t miss Good Neighbor Insurance’s invaluable and comprehensive Travel Checklist! They even include a Travel Medical Guide and a guide on preventing jet lag. What’s not to love?
Like this post? You might like
- FREE PRINTABLE INFOGRAPHIC: 7 Standards of Excellence for Your Global Work
- God’s Will, and the Clarity I Didn’t Have
- “Does What I Want Matter?” On Dreams, Ambition, & Desire (and 7 Reasons Not to Go Overseas)
- He Said/She Said/You Say? “Is there any way other than begging for financial support?”
- He Said/She Said/You Say? “What do You Wish You Would Have Known Before You Left?”
- “I want to go…I think. What should I do first?”
4 thoughts on “YOUR JOURNEY THERE–A FREE, PRINTABLE FLEXIBLE TIMELINE”
I absolutely love this infographic! What a truthful and encouraging way to present this information. Will be sharing this with friends! Very helpful.
Thanks, Dani! Super-excited about this!
Great steps to pray through.